DROP COIN The ultimate in 100% solid-state electronic meters . It's the most advanced metering system for self-service use. "Reliability that counts". It is what you expect from a leader in electronic coin meter technology. The Drop Coin system, a retrofit metering system, designed & manufactured by the same team that supplies electronic meters for factory installation by such companies as, General Electric, Whirlpool, Wascomat, plus many more. If you need to vend time, add your name to the list of users of our electronic meters. You will be glad you did. Our solid-state timer allows you to change price and/or vend time with the flip of a switch. Digital Display (optional) available, shows coins to start and then switches to time remaining. Units are available for accumulating or incremental time.
COIN ACCEPTOR w/ Magnet assembly-locks out steel slugs The DROP COIN is made of aluminum and steel and was designed to be virtually jam-proof and maintenance free. These units use photo-optic coin sensing to verify count. It measures thickness, height, weight and drop speed for each inserted coin. Factory set for superior slug rejection, and can be field adjusted to lock-out most slugs, foreign coins, tokens, etc. Drop coins are available for quarters or tokens.
• Change prices and/or vend time with the flip of a switch.
• Digital Display shows coins to start and ten switches to time remaining.
• Coin acceptor is made of all metal, photo-optic sensor and virtually jam proof.
• Superior slug rejection, magnet, checks size, weight, drop speed for each coin.
• Meter case fabricated from galvanealed steel and then baked at very high heat with hammertonepowder coat paint for long lasting rust protection and high gloss finish.
• Large capacity steel coin box with lock.
• 110v standard, optional 24v or 220v
• Weight: approximately 13 lb.
• H - 7 1/4" x W - 4 1/2" x D - 12 1/4"